Dr Cameron Mackay | Brisbane Hand Surgeon
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
Dr Cameron Mackay | Hand Surgeon
About Dr Mackay
Dr Cameron Mackay is a hand surgeon and reconstructive surgeon based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
He is a highly experienced and well-regarded surgeon who specialises in surgery of the hand – both elective hand conditions and trauma; reconstructive microsurgery, revision of post-traumatic deformity, and surgery of the skin – including skin cancer and scar revision.
He is currently a board member of the Australian Hand Surgery Society and is regularly involved with the multidisciplinary management of complex problems in association with surgeons from other specialties such as orthopaedics.
- Bachelor of Science
- Master of Science (Forensic Science)
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Certified Independent Medical Examiner
- GEPI2 Certified
- Consultant Surgeon – Royal Brisbane & Women’s Hospital
- Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons member
- Australian Hand Surgery Society (Board Member)
- WorkCover Queensland Medical Advisory Panel
- Member of Medical Assessment Tribunals – Queensland Office of Industrial Relations
- Queensland Hand Surgery Society member